Victory Southern Anthem Beat - F4F

CapitalP

Yo FPs,

back with another track this time I wanted to make a hard hitting southern rap beat (lil keke, killa kyleon etc..)
Let me know what you think and also comment on Soundcloud or here. Drop your links for me to return the feedback.

Thanks
P.

yo thanks for the feedback so far. @xivdyn i panned the main synth guitar about 70% r/l for the stereo widening to give the celos and everything else room for the middle. Havent thought about the pitch thing but then i have to pitch everything.

Thanks for the feedback. Love the intro, it really captured my ears. The bell melody is dope too, it's really on the point. I can definitely feel some dirty south thing from here. I would put little bit more of reverb onto the brass sounds. Also 808's bass and snare sounds little weaker than other elements in the beat, I would make them little louder. Beside that it is really dope beat. Good work man.

thank yall for the feedback its good to read something from time to time that criticizes on the elements and tells me what to change or do better.

Big sound

Listening on headphones so can't tell mix too well.. nice rhythm on the percs
Bell melody adds a nice touch... you keep it from getting repetitive.. Nice work!

Sounds professional and doesn't get repetitive , VERY well put together imo

I think that the bell you used (hands up bells?) and some of the other instruments you used occasionally could have sounded more natural in the mix and the song if that makes any sense, kinda feel like they dont belong with the rest of the song I guess?

I love the drum work on this song! I'd turn up the non-kick drums like the snares and hats because they seem a bit low

Very good work, I actually learned alot from just listening it to it

Back