"Vibes" Chill Hop beat F4F

GuessBeatz

Just made a new beat it's more of a chill hop style track. I usually don't do these types of beats so any feedback i get is greatly appreciated. Make sure to leave your tracks so i can get back to them as soon as possible

dope instrumentation, I don't even know if its sample or not because it sounds so clean lol ; Kontakt? .. The drop is dope, so smooth .... the bass fits in perfectly its very round... I'm not really a fan of the hats and the synth that comes in I am not sure about.. sounds a bit out of tune.. but that's just my ears.. I like the shaker sounds etc they are panned nicely too.. but again theres a synth that's out of key it threw me off... in my opinion u should keep this but without the synths or have them in the right key .. some notes are on but one or two are off.. anyways props for trying something different, the beat was dope the bass and samples were nicee. rtf peace https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/yourself-outss-ft-chloe-opondo-533590/

dope instrumentation, I don't even know if its sample or not because it sounds so clean lol ; Kontakt? .. The drop is dope, so smooth .... the bass fits in perfectly its very round... I'm not really a fan of the hats and the synth that comes in I am not sure about.. sounds a bit out of tune.. but that's just my ears.. I like the shaker sounds etc they are panned nicely too.. but again theres a synth that's out of key it threw me off... in my opinion u should keep this but without the synths or have them in the right key .. some notes are on but one or two are off.. anyways props for trying something different, the beat was dope the bass and samples were nicee. rtf peace https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/yourself-outss-ft-chloe-opondo-533590/

I appreciate the feedback man! Yeah it is a sample I forget where I got it from that I've had it forever. I think i know what you're talking about as far as the synth goes I layered 2 different ones together and maybe they didn't blend together as well as they should have. Good ear

Love this chill beat man, nice work, I have to agree with @outuss about the synth just not on point and as Outuss suggested you could dump it, or you may want to try, using the scale tool in your DAW usually in the step editor maybe the pentatonic scale may work but it will guide you with being in the right key in whatever octave you want to use. I am not sure what sort of gear and software you are using but that is a nifty little tool for the quick and the dirty. I am by know means an expert just a thought, regardless tho, nice work man.

https://soundcloud.com/audioeclectic/lustful-glance-original

Love this chill beat man, nice work, I have to agree with @outuss about the synth just not on point and as Outuss suggested you could dump it, or you may want to try, using the scale tool in your DAW usually in the step editor maybe the pentatonic scale may work but it will guide you with being in the right key in whatever octave you want to use. I am not sure what sort of gear and software you are using but that is a nifty little tool for the quick and the dirty. I am by know means an expert just a thought, regardless tho, nice work man.

https://soundcloud.com/audioeclectic/lustful-glance-original

I'mean using FL studio. It's funny I actually did use the scale tool it has but I think maybe I used a minor scale when it should have been major and that's what threw that off. Nonetheless thanks for the feedback man

cool intro. It's jazzy but laid back, are they samples or are you playing?? lol the beat is smooth too. I like this! you make tight beats. they're sounding good. You already replied to a song i posted, so thank you. :)

Cheers.

The beat sounds really good. Sounds are warm and the programming has feel to it. I agree with the rest that synths need to play in a key, that's the only thing that doesn't work here. Other than that, it's a solid beat.

My recent beat:
It's Worth It

Back