? V.I.P Kevin Gates Type Beat ? F4F

dred2110

Got A Good Amount Of Repost With This One On Soundcloud So Figured I Share. F4F Let Me Know What You Think.

This one is great!! the trap work is very good. the 808 is fine and the melody is nice! Keep on!!

Killer job. Love the sounds, and the percussion on this track is perfect. The organ part could've probably taken some sort of modulation though. It just feels dry compared to the rest of the track. That's it though man great job.

Simple Chill Hip Hop Beat

Last edited:
Killer job. Love the sounds, and the percussion on this track is perfect. The organ part could've probably taken some sort of modulation though. It just feels dry compared to the rest of the track. That's it though man great job.

Simple Chill Hip Hop Beat

Thanks! ill look into my organ and see whats up thanks for the honest feedback. about to return the feedback

Sound more like a Zaytovan beat to me but it really does slap and the melody and the variety of different instrumentals within this beat makes it sound very rich to me. Great mix too! This is really fire bro, keep it up

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

Sound more like a Zaytovan beat to me but it really does slap and the melody and the variety of different instrumentals within this beat makes it sound very rich to me. Great mix too! This is really fire bro, keep it up

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

Thanks! Thats actually a producer i look up to so its nice to hear the comparison i appreciate that. Thanks for the feedback too. about to respond to your post as well.

? "Its On" x D Red Beatz (Scarlxrd / XXXTENTATION Type Beat) ? - YouTube

Back