Upside Down [Nav x Wiz Khalifa Type Beat] (FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK)

This is clean as hell bro. Real spacey NAV vibes for sure. Love the way those keys slide and the mix is crispy. Nice work man.

These 808's are crazy! Love the distortion. The melody is cool too I like the ambience but I'm not that big of a fan of the pitch drop going on every bar on the hook. Hi Hats are very dope too. Nice work !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say !

First 2 singles of upcoming EP 'DRKNGHTS'. F4F Guaranteed !

Thank you for the feedback, i retuned on your post!

This is definitely a NAV type beat haha. Great sound selection! Just started producing, would be great if I could get feedback on my first instrumental

This is chill man. I like what you did with the percs. Thought maybe it could switch up more here and there. Otherwise, great work. I just dropped a new track and I'd appreciate feedback! If you really like it drop a comment or repost.

- Lucciago

This is definitely a NAV type beat haha. Great sound selection! Just started producing, would be great if I could get feedback on my first instrumental

Thanks! Yo your beat goes! dope vibe and that guitar sound is dope! great work!

This is chill man. I like what you did with the percs. Thought maybe it could switch up more here and there. Otherwise, great work. I just dropped a new track and I'd appreciate feedback! If you really like it drop a comment or repost.

- Lucciago

thanks man i appreciate it! yo your beat is dope, very unique, i enjoy the sound selection. keep up the good work bro! sorry for the late response

Back