unique trap banger f4f (criticise my mix harshly)

thank you, fixed and reuploaded. your beat isnt really my style and i feel it needs more elements to effectively develop but the bass sounds are well selected.

I thought the mix sounded pretty clean coming out of my KRK RP6's the only thing I didn't like was the piano, didn't suit the beat at all in my opinion. Other than than that tho this is extremely unique.

Nice composition, interesting use of the circle of fifths there. You have notes that go off scale from each other and it actually works. Your percussion is really flat as well as that piano; like you've scooped out all the high frequencies so it's not comparable to your snare which has that high end to it. I don't typically jump on synthesis because it seems like you were trying to go for a "retro" feel nor do I like to mention a "flow" of a track because that's creative freedom but for calling this a "banger" I was left wanting a bigger drop. This carries like a Hip Hop beat but I'm purely basing this off of personal expectations. Good track, your mixing is solid as I can hear everything just have a few critiques. Thumbs up, man!

Vibe is dope yo! clean mix and dope composition! overall a good beat! keep up the good work! #BASSGODD

It's a really dope beat, only thing I didn't like and it might just be more personal preference was the sound that comes in at 20 sec mark and keeps happening randomly at times, sounds off and not needed. Other than that though the beat is good

pretty decent track, i think drums and percs are solid. piano sounds a bit generic to me, id like some reverb on ur synths, not a whole lot but enough to give it a bit more ambience...not really my style but pretty kewl track

sounds great man!! my only crit would be the bass could be a little bigger but aside from that this be dope!!

ty for the feed!

It bangs really well,these horns are really great and the piano is dope,the bass is also really sweet,no cons,Keep it up!

very unique man i like it good job keep it up if you can check my beats on youtube /channel/UCywJH6EESUalp9n_ZrMpL9g

Back