A Uninvited Ending - F4F

Man, great chop. The ambience is there but I'd work on the drums. It seems like bass is fighting with the kick listen to how stronger the kick sounds when there's no bass playing, try to fix that with side-chain or eq. I'd also automate the open hh for some flavour, you can flange or phase it from time to time. The chop is gold though. Good stuff!

Frivolous Assembly - Earl Sweatshirt x Schoolboy Q

I like the sample chop but the drums need variation its essentially a loop, the bit where it does change was nice to hear although again it was just a loop and not much variation happened. If this had a rapper on I would feel less critical of it as it would be more interesting. Add other things man little variations, automation, sound fx.. anything to make it a bit more interesting. Keep it up! Rtf? Peace

Lofi IDM Downtempo F4F

I like the sample chop but the drums need variation its essentially a loop, the bit where it does change was nice to hear although again it was just a loop and not much variation happened. If this had a rapper on I would feel less critical of it as it would be more interesting. Add other things man little variations, automation, sound fx.. anything to make it a bit more interesting. Keep it up! Rtf? Peace

Lofi IDM Downtempo F4F

thanks 4 listening sir

Last edited:
Man, great chop. The ambience is there but I'd work on the drums. It seems like bass is fighting with the kick listen to how stronger the kick sounds when there's no bass playing, try to fix that with side-chain or eq. I'd also automate the open hh for some flavour, you can flange or phase it from time to time. The chop is gold though. Good stuff!

Frivolous Assembly - Earl Sweatshirt x Schoolboy Q

thanks listening and feedback have a nice day

Back