The Underworld by Augustus the Great (Returning all feedback)

kudos on the live recordings bro! Only thing that stuck out was how it was mixed. We can all improve in that area but great work! I just dropped a new track, let me know what you think! If you dig it leave a like or comment.

- Lucciago

kudos on the live recordings bro! Only thing that stuck out was how it was mixed. We can all improve in that area but great work! I just dropped a new track, let me know what you think! If you dig it leave a like or comment.

- Lucciago

For sure!

The new wave type beat is dope. That 808/kick is killer in the mix. Everything sounds nice and clean for sure. Tons of room for a rapper to kill it on this track. Clean track my man!

This is a dope track. Gives me that horrocore vibe.I like the way it starts one way then switches up. I also love the guitar riff you go going on in the middle. Mixing is solid as well. Nice work. I can hear Flatbush Zombies or Hopsin on this.

Check out my latest beat and leave me some feedback.
9th Wonder/RZA Type Beat Feedback For Feedback 100% Guarantee

This is dope yo!!! It captures a certain that's just ILL! I like the distorted 808 but I feel like you can control it a bit more so that its not taking up so much space in the higher frequency spectrum but good work yo! I really dig this

Check me out when you get the chance

I was inspired by some Anime so I made this beat on the Teenage Engineering OP-1

Thanks guys! Just returned feedback!

Back