Underground rapper here, trying to see what ya guys think...

Gude,

while listening to this I constantly had "jedi mind tricks" in my mind :-D It is raw and has a lot of energy and I dig your style and voice. Good ish! (too bad our styles wouldn't really match, I guess).

Gude,

while listening to this I constantly had "jedi mind tricks" in my mind :-D It is raw and has a lot of energy and I dig your style and voice. Good ish! (too bad our styles wouldn't really match, I guess).

Lol thank you man. Probably the best compliment I've ever gotten. Canibus, Vinnie, AOTP, all of them I really like.

Took a peek on first track, I like it man
At 0:50 when the whistle came in, in My opinion it took over too much and words kinda faded back and lost energy.
Other than that, I dig the flow, lyrics and sound of the overhaul song. ;)

Last edited:
holy shit dog as far as im concerned you are a professional rapper

that flow is pure gold, and on top of this beat it sounds straight out of the 90's but modernized if that makes sense

the vocals are mixed with the beat flawlessy

I really don't think I have much specific feedback to offer but i would really appreciate it if you could tell me how you record and mix so I can get the same high quality stuff going on haha, really this song is insane

i have a track here, this is my first time recording the vocals so check it out and let me know
this will probably make you 50x more handsome, also F4F

this shit slap bro. Your flow was on point ya killed it. I just dropped a new instrumental. Check it out when you get the chance and drop a like or comment.

- Lucciago

Back