The Ultraviolet Module : [UPDATE] 4 NEW travels! Boom Bap / Psychedelic | F4F

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
Greetings travelers!

The galaxies finest floating warp lounge, "The Ultraviolet Module" just received a update! Here is a list of the new travels recently added:

11. Smoke Break #1
12. Peace Space Love
13. Wood's Light
14. Hello, I'm The Bug Zappa!

Here is a free preview of "Hello, I'm The Bug Zappa!":

"Hello, I'm The Bug Zappa!"

Whats the UV module? Travelers and listeners will experience a place in space for all to visit in between their travels in the universes. Join others and enjoy the smoothest psychedelic trippy lounge in the galaxies. Enjoy wild, exotic art, accompanied by thick atmospheres and wonderful delights. So pretty much imagine blacklights, art, music, weed, and space all paying homage to the 70s... Yup. Membership is just $6! As this lounge will constantly be getting updates, and even though the travels can be separately purchased, the overall module membership will be $6 all together at the current time.

///// \\\\\

///// \\\\\

Fun facts:

1."Wood's Light" is another term for a ultraviolet blacklight and also can refer to a instrument that uses ultraviolet light.
2.Bug Zappers utilize ultraviolet light that attracts in the insects to be electrocuted upon getting close to the device.
3.Weed is amazing.

commentgrb.jpg

Join my
Space Travelers Program
to enroll in my mailing list and program for free material and exclusives.

Travel:

Visits To Planet Earth

coverthmb.png

Sinus Roris

Color Spacesound Turbulence

rsz_stv3.png

SPACE TOAST Vol. 3

stv2thmb.png

SPACE TOAST Vol.2

stv1thmb.png

SPACE TOAST Vol.1

Pearls From Neptune

Channel:
Time Travelling Toaster - YouTube
Blog:
The Toasted Travels
Book:
www.facebook.com/pages/Time-Travelling-Toaster/201348393242772

If you listen to a travel, and have something, please leave a link and I will leave feedback.

Travel safely,

- TTT

Last edited:
"Lotus of The Kundalini (कुण्डलिनी)"

Greetings travelers!

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for enjoying the travel. Don't worry as there are many other travels to come. This lounge alone will have an upward of 112 travels together near completion, so brace yourself.

Speaking of...

The Ultraviolet Module has been updated with a new travel!

"Lotus of The Kundalini (कुण्डलिनी)"

Buy / Subscribe

456839_orig.jpg

- TTT​

Dope work fam. I would try to mix the kick with a little more compression because it sits kind of low in the beat but I def dig the spacy sound. Good work.

Not necessarily the type of music I listen to so I'm not too sure how to critique this, but I do like the ambient feeling within this track.

Returning feed.

Tripppyyyy lol. Kick could use a little more "umph". Mix seems pretty good besides that. Change up is nice as well. Overall i think the vibe you went for, you captured properly. Good job

Greetings traveler.

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for enjoying the travel.

As far as the frequency for the bass on the kick, the upload for this stream is temporary and was processed differently. Please listen to the travel here to get full sonics on the kick:
Tell me if that makes a difference for you. https://timetravellingtoaster.bandcamp.com/track/lotus-of-the-kundalini

...I would try to mix the kick with a little more compression because it sits kind of low in the beat...

...I would work on mix. Compression on kicks,etc.

...Kick could use a little more "umph". Mix seems pretty good besides that...

- TTT

Last edited:
Listening from the bandcamp page. The drums sound good to me, but i'm no engineering expert. You've heard my beats. Love the trippy feel. Listened all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Reminds me of something flying lotus would make. Good work fellow time traveller.

Greetings traveler.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for enjoying the travel. Please stay tuned, as there are plenty more to arrive.

- TTT

The kick has more substance in the other link.
The song is really interesting, it kinda makes me nostalgic, dunno why.
The only thing bad I can say about it is that the mix feels too crowded. I think you should make a few elements stand out and lower the rest.
I don't have studio monitors to listen to, but this is how it tranlsates on my speakers.
Anyways, nice composition man!

You been a monster since I first heard you I like "Peace Space Love' & "Hello Im King Bug Zappa" the most, dope mixes and innovation, signature art I feel you can call your own. Peace!

Returning feed. Sorry for the delay. Been a long week.

I'm intrigued here. Kinda has a DJ Shadow feel. Sounds like Deltron 3030 would if DJ Shadow replaced Dan the Automator. Good shit here.

Back