//............"The Ultraviolet Module".........\\ | Psychedelic Boom Bap | F4F

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
//............"The Ultraviolet Module".........\\ | Psychedelic Boom Bap | F4F

Greetings travelers.

I'm here to launch my floating warp lounge, "The Ultraviolet Module". Whats the UV module? Travelers and listeners will experience a place in space for all to visit in between their travels in the universes. Join others and enjoy the smoothest psychedelic trippy lounge in the galaxies. Enjoy wild, exotic art, accompanied by thick atmospheres and wonderful delights. So pretty much imagine blacklights, art, music, weed, and space all paying homage to the 70s... Yup. Membership is just $3! And this lounge will constantly be getting updates, and even though the travels can be separately purchased, the overall module membership will be $3 all together.

For the moment, you can join membership and preview full travels currently in the Module on Bandcamp now by clicking on the image below. Intro to TUVM is also available via Soundcloud is below as well.

.....​

///// \\\\\​

///// \\\\\

If you listen to a travel, and have something, please leave a link and I will leave feedback.

Travel safely,

- TTT

I like the jazz music in background, i thought the intro is very well executed and got nothing to criticize! Good job

Back