Ultimate Level: Introspective Aggressive Rap Beat (Feedback Returned)

this sounds nice for a soundtrack, i say that because of the cinematic vibe and multiple switch ups. stilli well done for what it is, i just cant hear anyone rapping on this.

Peep this new jawn by me:
UHX42 FT. NA1AM by Luwi | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Thank you for the feedback. Duly taken.
I think it's just an instrumental, maybe with a bit of fast rapping. Kind of things I would put at the end of an album/mixtape (like what Tyler the Creator does at the end of his albums, creating a melodic atmospheric beat that's hard to rap to but kind of showcases his creativity e.g. AU79/Enjoy Right Now Today/Untitled 63). Like an outro/interlude kind of track.

WRT your track: I like your tune in general, reckon you could have the choir sound taken out during parts of the song for variation(e.g. around 1:41). In terms of flow, you both have pretty good flows which really fits the way the song is made. Especially that quick switch up in flow around 51s. It reminds me a bit of what Kendrick would do in GKMC. I think the only thing you need to do is when you're rapping is to alter your pitch during parts of the song so there's more variation in your voice, otherwise it can get a bit boring and feel a bit looping. When rapping on tracks I think this is an understated quality that all the top dogs do in their tracks and it makes their lines so much more quotable. (Kendrick and Logic do it a lot, Jay Z and Kanye love this especially, like majority of Watch the Throne is like that, like they don't just switch flows and speed, but they switch pitch too). Not saying go all Young Thug/Lil Uzi Vert and sing rap the entire song, but altering pitch at times is something that sets these people apart.

Overall though, good song.

Done a few edits to the song. Changed the panning a little as the clap was too far to the right so stood out in the mix.

Sounds unique I like the experimentation the beat sounds different from most stuff on here I can see Vince Staples on something like this and if it was a lil more chilled like on a R&B vibe I would say FKA Twigs. The mix sounds calm a few sounds are a lil too loud in the mix and the sweeping pad sound is a lil muddy but thats nothing a lil EQ can't fix nice work on this.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ni-type-beat-juicy-fruit-543923/#post50081805

Back