UK production X NZ Raps = Banger [F4F]

Rei Music

Let me know what you guys think of my new single! Produced it myself, was going for a UK, Grime/2 step feel on production. Will give feedback for feedback.

I mess with it bro the production is solid, I would suggest filming somewhere other than your house/studio in the beginning of the video, but really good audio quality overall it sounds proffesional

Thanks yo, thought it would be fun to start the video in the studio but yeah, did end up looking a little more grungy than I thought

Nice track dude. Your flow is good on the beat and the beat is nice too. The bass is well balanced and the mixing soudns good to me. The chorus is catchy. Good job and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

Beat is catchy af and you flowed with it effortless ! Great mixing and I love that bassline. Finally I see a vocalist here that doesn't sound corny af as well, I mean you seem to be like one of the few people I've seen on here that uses just enough autotune at the right moments instead of overkilling it all the time, sounds really professional good work !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your opinion !

https://www.futureproducers.com/forum...anteed-535030/

This video is littt. And the uk sound is defo there mixed with a bit of UK style trap. Dig this flow was cold too

Back