Uk Hip Hop Need feedback on vid/mix/lyrics (feedback returned)

Mix is clear no doubt!! Sounds Professional!! Lyrics has got a cool meaning. Instrumental is superb. Chorus sounds like kanye. Those keys are a bad ass mate!! I didn't really lke the video though. This song has got a lot of meaning!! Good one mate. Keep it up!!

Dope track yo! vid is also dope! I think you did a good job bro! The only think you could look into is the kick/bass if you make it more slappin than its a perfect track! #BASSGODD

vocally this isnt for me, for the most part i dont like our accents over beats like this as i think its much better suited to harder, grimier things. the lyrics are a bit corny imo and do not stand out to me. with that being said, the chorus sounds dope and i do like your voice, i just dont think it matches the beat.

Dope instrumental and great flow mate,that bellish melody and the low piano gave me chills,really clean and professional mix and video production too,Keep it up!

Last edited:
No disrespect, but I don't like this too much. The lyrics don't ride the beat that well, the beat is ok but it could be a lot more if arranged differently. The lyrics aren't really bad, and your voice is decent, but they just don't move me. Not a huge fan of the video either, but it did appeal to my high eyes...so I guess that's a plus one.

Not on this particular song, but I hear potential. Only British rap I've listened to and liked is CAS and two other dood's that names slipped my mind. You have a unique voice.

Check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/magic-elpins-504711/

i really like this beat bro. kick sounds a little too flat to me when it only plays that one layer. but that melody is eary as hell and everything complements it well. i'm not into the vocals too much to be honest. hook was better to me than the verses. i'd definitely turn the hook up, sounds quieter than verse vocals. beat is ill mayn
oh yea the keys that come in at the end are hot. just heard them as i was putting this post in

Last edited:
Love it man no criticism here love your sound and direction. Love the visuals too good job keep it up!!

Mix was dope, very clear. Visuals seemed a little cliche but got the message. I'd have to agree though, that the vocals weren't doing it for me. Corny a bit and sometimes the flow seemed a bit off. British accent is an acquired taste I'm sure. Definitely sounds professionally produced though~

Thanks for feed

Ok, I see you! Love the mix of the vocals. I agree with some of there opinions about your voice not being suited for the beat, but I do like the lyrics. Also, vocals sound really professional. What mic do you use?

Last edited:
Vid: I Like This Video, Very Elegant. Nice Transitions. Nice Quality

Mix: Mix Is Nice, Very Good Balance. Vocals And Beat Complement Each Other. Very High Quality

Lyrics: Lady Can Spit. Some Bars Were Kind Of Amateur(I Dont Mean She Spits Amateur, Just Saying She Could Of Used Better Words). Where Can I Find Her? I Wanna Collab With Her. Im In A Group, SCE I 65 (SCE i-65 - YouTube). Check Us Out And See If You Think Were Someone She Would Do Something With. Would Love To Collab With You As Well Your Beats Are Killer. PM Me If You Are Interested Family.

Return Feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...knock-knock-prod-lexi-banks-sex-joint-505776/

Hey, not sure if you were trying to go for a kate tempest vibe, but I deffinetley heard her influence in it. I think its almost an interesting mix between spoken word and rap. continue to put hard work in, it has alot of potential.

As for the video, the visuals were interesting but honestly pretty confusing. I had a hard time listening to the track because they were so distracting.

aye this definitely kept my interest... video is cool but would like more of a variety in visuals. but it gets the point across.. i love the hook. the hook is mixed greatly and the song sounds great as a whole. great concept great rapper. i'd like to hear you on other stuff!

Back