? Type trap beat

Greetings earthling.

Which type of beat do you think this is? That matters most to me. However, with your preset "trap" labeling, I'd say it has vibes of that, just not exclusive to only that vibe. I could hear someone like Kodak Black, etc... rapping on this. Engineering I think can be worked on a little more to compliment the vibes and instrumentation to give the soundscape some more space.

Please click the image below or link to leave feedback in thread:

Travel safely,

- TTT[

Hey. This beat definitely has a kodak black type of vibe, or even Travis Scott type of vibe I feel. But yea I agree with timtravtoaster, the strings could be more "present in the mix but more for depth than actual loudness. give it a more bigger sound to really get the beat moving. This is nice work though!

I made a D.R.A.M/kodak black type beat (i felt like they could rap on it) and I also wanted to know your feedback! should be able to use this link.
YouTube

if not, try this one:
Did you really know (prod by De'Source) by IamDe'Source | Iam De'Source | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks again! Hope you enjoyed the critique

thank you guys for the positive feedback and the very usefull advice!
Hey. This beat definitely has a kodak black type of vibe, or even Travis Scott type of vibe I feel. But yea I agree with timtravtoaster, the strings could be more "present in the mix but more for depth than actual loudness.
Maybe enhancing the stereo separation will do the job?
[/QUOTE]give it a more bigger sound to really get the beat moving.[/QUOTE] can you please explain this better? are you talking about mixing or changing some of the stuff, maybe give me an example, i'm not gettin this hahaha
I liked the semplicity and the variations of your beat, but the hihat sounds too crisp and "low" (i don t know how to say that) to me, good work

Last edited:
Greetings earthling.

Which type of beat do you think this is? That matters most to me. However, with your preset "trap" labeling, I'd say it has vibes of that, just not exclusive to only that vibe. I could hear someone like Kodak Black, etc... rapping on this. Engineering I think can be worked on a little more to compliment the vibes and instrumentation to give the soundscape some more space.

Please click the image below or link to leave feedback in thread:

Travel safely,

- TTT[
i wrote the first comment in the thread ;)

[/QUOTE]Engineering I think can be worked on a little more to compliment the vibes and instrumentation to give the soundscape some more space[/QUOTE]
I didnt get in depth with the mixing part, to be honest i stopped working on this beat and posted it there anyway hahaha

Last edited:
Back