Tyga Type Beat "Crazy Baller"! F4F!!

Nice mallet-ish sounds and the bass punches through really nicely. I think the drums could be a little thicker but that's more of a stylistic thing I suppose. The interplay with drums and the rest works well to give it a little bit of change and motion. I also like the panning on the drums which give it a nice depth. I hate the beat tag obviously, maybe that's why you have it in there haha. Good way of making sure nobody will steal your beat just to rap over the tag.

Anyways, here's a link if you want to return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bstract-rude-casual-hieroglyphics-f4f-531752/

Nice mallet-ish sounds and the bass punches through really nicely. I think the drums could be a little thicker but that's more of a stylistic thing I suppose. The interplay with drums and the rest works well to give it a little bit of change and motion. I also like the panning on the drums which give it a nice depth. I hate the beat tag obviously, maybe that's why you have it in there haha. Good way of making sure nobody will steal your beat just to rap over the tag.

Anyways, here's a link if you want to return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bstract-rude-casual-hieroglyphics-f4f-531752/

thx for that nice feedback!

Dope track homie! I would be careful with that intro effect transition. It was a bit too loud in the mix compared to the rest of the beat. Clap is dying of some reverb and maybe delays. Love the mallets though, very dope track. Kick is good, but bassline needs to be a bit beefier. Yeah... that clap needs some reverb, it's the only thing that I think really needs to change. Composition and transitions are superb though. Good work homie!

Here's my thread.
Lmk what you think!

Dope track homie! I would be careful with that intro effect transition. It was a bit too loud in the mix compared to the rest of the beat. Clap is dying of some reverb and maybe delays. Love the mallets though, very dope track. Kick is good, but bassline needs to be a bit beefier. Yeah... that clap needs some reverb, it's the only thing that I think really needs to change. Composition and transitions are superb though. Good work homie!

Here's my thread.
Lmk what you think!

thx fam!

I think this track has a really nice bounce to it, I really like the sounds of the synths, and the bassline that comes in really compliments the track. I think it'd be nice if there were a few more elements though, the track was really solid, but a few more instruments would really add some spice

I think this track has a really nice bounce to it, I really like the sounds of the synths, and the bassline that comes in really compliments the track. I think it'd be nice if there were a few more elements though, the track was really solid, but a few more instruments would really add some spice

thx man! I keep that in mind.

Wow, dope beat man. I'm from the Bay Area, US and this sounds like our kind of beat! Hyphy all day!!!!! I can see the clubs going bananas over this if a good rapper kills it. I agree with holes about the bass but what i would mainly suggest is that if you upload it to youtube, upload a video of HD quality, like 1080p, i believe the beat should hit harder but i may be mistaken.

Wow, dope beat man. I'm from the Bay Area, US and this sounds like our kind of beat! Hyphy all day!!!!! I can see the clubs going bananas over this if a good rapper kills it. I agree with holes about the bass but what i would mainly suggest is that if you upload it to youtube, upload a video of HD quality, like 1080p, i believe the beat should hit harder but i may be mistaken.

thx! Apreciate it very much!

Back