Tumen - Blow Remix FT. YOUNG BUCK (G-Unit), IZM WHITE & STAFLO (Prod. By Tumen) *F4F*

tumenbeats

Tumen - Blow Remix FT. YOUNG BUCK (G-Unit), IZM WHITE & STAFLO (Prod. By Tumen) *F4F*

hey guys

let me know what u think about this joint i made with young buck, izm white and staflo. All produced, mixed and mastered by myself!

Of course Feedback for Feedback as always. Make sure to post ur Link here! THX!

How did you get Young Buck on this track considering his irrelevance in the current rap climate aside from his former fans? No dis, just saying w/regards to the current biz.

How did you get Young Buck on this track considering his irrelevance in the current rap climate aside from his former fans? No dis, just saying w/regards to the current biz.

hey buddy

i appreciate any kind of feedback or questions regarding the song.

i did a song with buck back in 2011/2012! i ended up deleting my own rap verses and put izm white and staflo on the song. plus i made a new beat for it, as the original was produced by a dude named JR HITMAKER. he produced for gucci mane and others, but back in 2012 he was unknown.

actually i agree with you regarding his "irrelevance", however he just released a new single on the same day as i dropped the remix on youtube. right now he's getting a little buzz of his song "cant lose it", even tho its not the same buzz like back in the day with g-unit.

other than that, i think his part is really dope!!

Last edited:
Back