Troubles(Hip Hop oldschool boombap beat)

Dope I dig this beat I can see this as a freestyle or cypher beat the drums and bassline go hard you need to get a bunch of dope lyrical artist on this that would be sick to hear great work man.

The steady piano or sample chops I'm not sure but I like it a lot. Those 4 on the floor hi hats make the kick and snare sound way doper too and then when they switch up to going every 2 steps is when it gets crazy hype, love this one man nice to rap to as well !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say !

First 2 singles of upcoming EP 'DRKNGHTS'. F4F Guaranteed !

Hott!, needs the keys mixed with some lo-ki melody, but the production is great! Keep it up!

Oooooh snap, instant head banger! The only pointer would be to make some kind of transition withe the stabbing synth that gets slightly repetitive. When you have an MC on this it will be on point! Nice job man! :D

Thanks for the feedback on my thread homie.

Loving the triplet piano you have going on in here. Only suggestion I would make is take away that piano melody at some point to que the mc to come in. This is a banger though, good work!

Yeah bro I fuck with those boom bap drums. All I could say is that your melodies could switch up a bit more and be mixed a bit cleaner. Keep killin it bro! I drop a new instrumental every week check em out and leave a comment or repost if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago

The only pointer would be to make some kind of transition withe the stabbing synth that gets slightly repetitive. When you have an MC on this it will be on point! Nice job man! :D
I second this, a rapper could be all it needs possibly.

Back