Trippy psychedelic type beat || Feed 4 Feed

This is uniquely cool. It's not like anything I've heard and in music thats super important. It's like a combo of rock n roll and hip hop. Right on. Sounds cool. Good vibes.

the drums have a live feel which is different and the beat isnt really a hip hop styled beat.. I'm thinking more rock.. Maybe turn up the instrments.. Also to make it psychedelic do weird shit like echoes or filtering or phasing.. (maybe on the drum beat? would be weird) . Rtf? Keep it up bro.

No Cake Mix - OUTSS

the drums have a live feel which is different and the beat isnt really a hip hop styled beat.. I'm thinking more rock.. Maybe turn up the instrments.. Also to make it psychedelic do weird shit like echoes or filtering or phasing.. (maybe on the drum beat? would be weird) . Rtf? Keep it up bro.

No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Thanks for advice bro. Gonna experiment for sure with echo and some filtering on next trippy drop. :)

Very unique sound, sample sounds dirty in a good way and the drum break sets a very nice groove for the overall track. Keep up the great work !

This is something new. I kind a like the vibe. Never been a fan of acoustic drums but those sounds good in this beat. Also, great job with the sound selection that synth is sick! Keep up with the good work!

Definitely unique! I just hope a talented rapper gets this beat and kills it lol :D,Some little change-ups can also be good so it doesn't get too repetitive! I followed and liked the track. Please check out my track and please leave a sub/like! All support is highly appreciated god bless!

i like the live drums, they sound very heavy and raw. i like the main synth noise or effect, but it gets kinda old after a while, maybe switch it up every 8 bars or so, still dope though

Thanks for the feedback. Did u play the real drum? That drum sounds are so real. I think it would make this beat more interesting if u could write some melody on it. Some sick melodic guitar sound would be so dope. So maybe next time when u make a new one, keep that in your mind. Nice work!

Thanks for the feedback. Did u play the real drum? That drum sounds are so real. I think it would make this beat more interesting if u could write some melody on it. Some sick melodic guitar sound would be so dope. So maybe next time when u make a new one, keep that in your mind. Nice work!

I will man, thanks for advice.
Made the drums with Addictive Drums 2, there is some really awesome real sounding drum sets. :)

Back