Trippie Redd x Juice WRLD type beat - "Lost Faith" [F4F]

Nice beat the melodies are dope they def suit the titled artist style I see this leaning more towards Trippie though but I can see Juice on this as well overall dope beat nice mix, good melodies and hard drums I do feel a switch up could be added one with a new melody or diff drum pattern.

Nice beat the melodies are dope they def suit the titled artist style I see this leaning more towards Trippie though but I can see Juice on this as well overall dope beat nice mix, good melodies and hard drums I do feel a switch up could be added one with a new melody or diff drum pattern.

Yeah i agree man, this one was a bit rushed as i had been busy but it could of been so much better layout wise.

This is hard. I like the melody and the whistle sound.
YouTube check me out

cheers man, like your track the melody is fire carti would kill it

Really catchy melodies. I was playing along with my guitar while listening and it put me in a good mood. Great beat for a feel good rap song. Sounds well mixed.

Melodies are awesome. Sounds are real nice too. I get what WAL00P is saying about the drum pattern, but I feel too much variation from in the drums would take away from the cool chill vibe you've got going in this beat.

perfect beat bro i'd rap on it for sure, love the melodies and gross beat selections but sometimes it's the highs are too much, drums are nice and everything is good about your construction

yeah its a preset i made and thanks man. returned the feedback sorry it took so long

Back