trill beats trill boi, take a look bro (F4F)

Gude,

thats some pretty trippy stuff. I liked "akasuna no sasori" the most, since it has more of a song structure. Thats the point, i would focus at first - song structure and melodies in generell. Try not to focus on mixing / mastering yet. This takes time and practise. My first beats sounded weird too - i guess everyones first beats sounded that way, hehe. Practise makes perfect, so keep at it, bro!

Gude,

thats some pretty trippy stuff. I liked "akasuna no sasori" the most, since it has more of a song structure. Thats the point, i would focus at first - song structure and melodies in generell. Try not to focus on mixing / mastering yet. This takes time and practise. My first beats sounded weird too - i guess everyones first beats sounded that way, hehe. Practise makes perfect, so keep at it, bro!

I love trippy stuff that's why haha. yeah i worked a lot on the song structure on this one.
Okay thank you i'll try to improve that before the mix/mastering.
haha yeah i guess so.
Thanks you for the review bro ♥

Tell him to be doing this for more than 5 months you got skills man, I like that first track J'Suis I like chill type beats keep it up

sounds good i liked your latest one it could have been longer tho but other than that i think its dope

listened to "akasuna no sasori" - the mix is really good and the bass is pretty good even though it's literally just 2 notes being played. The main melody of the beat is really nice too. Very atmospheric stuff here. I have no real complaints here. Keep it up!

Feedback on this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

I listened to a few of your beats I can tell your style is like trippy trap/ alternative rap and thats dope one thing I noticed and others have said above is you need to work on song structuring the only beat I heard that had a structure was the "AKASUNA NO SASORI". Thats something you should work on especially if you want artist to jump on your beats.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] YG x DJ Mustard x Quavo Type Beat "Baddie" (Club Banger!) [F4F]
yeah i need to work a lot about this, thank you my G

listened to "akasuna no sasori" - the mix is really good and the bass is pretty good even though it's literally just 2 notes being played. The main melody of the beat is really nice too. Very atmospheric stuff here. I have no real complaints here. Keep it up!

Feedback on this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

thank you i worked a lot on this one, trynna do a good mix, a good atmosphere and good drums. I still need to work on my melodies. Thank you !

Back