Tribal Trap - DJ LFD - F4F

Mike McKeon

DJ LowFrequencyDomination
Well, i got an awesome new Sound Bank for TrackGod, and i have the Elite Edition of TrackGod used as a VST plugin, in FL Studio, and mixed, mastered, and produced in FL Studio 12.5.1.

Also have a video here:

Ragdoll Dance Version:

Last edited:
Updated song, fixed the odd melody line, and added another riser to transition to the flute section ;)

A bit of an eccentric beat - I think too much is going on in the beat and it seems to have a strange time signature too. But it's good to keep experimenting, it's the best way to find your own sound.

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

Sweet Track, Collab?

Dope beat bro, Love the Bass. :cool:
Could you check me out too? [FREE] Playboi Carti x YBN Nahmir Type Beat - F4F!

Had a listen, it's fly AF, could use counter-melodies to mix it up a bit, but i love the smooth bass and kits, and instruments.

you said HMU for collab, i work in FL too, but mainly use TrackGod for my Beats and Synths.

I can render samples for remixes, but i would like some in return, we could make some fly-azz R&B and get radio play, Rap is a dime a dozen IMO.... ppl buy the CD's but they're jus players.

R&B is from the soul, not he heart, "The Heart Can Be Most Deceptive" ;).

Last edited:
Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, but many great artists were R&B artists.. my favorite was Aaliyah, May She Rest In Peace.

Got Proof you can dance to this song, but i wouldn't recommend this dance *Kids: Don't Try This At Home* ;)

Last edited:
yet some ppl enjoy it... not for everyone lol made in like 15 minutes, not including video.

If you're into trippy Tribal Studff, you would enjoy it, but it's not really ethnice except for maybe Native American, bet you think Native American Drum Circles are horrible too, hmm?

Last edited:
Back