travo - game over (f4f)

travø

hey folks.
got a weird chill rap, pop rap kinda beat. not too sure of the genre though.
i'm a huge gamer and i found this NES sample pack so i just had to use that in the beat.
listen here

thanks for listening.
peace and love.

ps: link a track in your posts for some feedback. i'm not an expert but i have decent ears, haha.

Last edited:
I was listening to this thinking it was dope, but was really hoping it was gonna drop into a full on beat at some point; imo, this is a solid intro for a beat, or even an entire first verse, but would be great if it suddenly dropped into something with some more solid drum structure. Still a great track for some reflective, nostalgic memories. I really like the soundscape tho, just feels incomplete to me

I actually just put up a beat where I sampled Castlevania from the NES; drop some feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-nes-castlevania-sample-544681/#post50084747

thanks a lot for the feedback guys!
yeah my mixing was lazy on this one haha, I made this beat a while ago but I was gonna spit over it and then release it with a mixtape but I changed my mind. might revisit this one at a later date cause my mixing and general quality has improved a lot since I made this.
thanks again all.

Back