travis scott x migos type beat! (ambient guitar trap) need feedback on everything

I likey. OK so I am not a massive Trap know-it-all but I would like to try to help.
First off I think the stereo is good. The sub is centered which is always good. The chopped up vocals could be used a bit more panned with a wide stereo separation to get more of a Massive Attack vocal style. The hats are pretty nice and not overdone. The snare could be considered by some to be a bit weak, and the kick could use a bit more thump. It is a tricky balance though, since too much thump and the song gets out of balanced and muddied. I think it would be a nice little touch to have the guitar to start off with a bit more reverb then having the "wetness" automated down, over the first few 20 seconds. That way it is almost like the music is coming into focus. I like the song as a whole and think all of my advice can be taken with a grain of salt. I could use help on my track too. I hope I was able to help a little bit. -CB

thank you for the very detailed feedback
I likey. OK so I am not a massive Trap know-it-all but I would like to try to help.
First off I think the stereo is good. The sub is centered which is always good. The chopped up vocals could be used a bit more panned with a wide stereo separation to get more of a Massive Attack vocal style. The hats are pretty nice and not overdone. The snare could be considered by some to be a bit weak, and the kick could use a bit more thump. It is a tricky balance though, since too much thump and the song gets out of balanced and muddied. I think it would be a nice little touch to have the guitar to start off with a bit more reverb then having the "wetness" automated down, over the first few 20 seconds. That way it is almost like the music is coming into focus. I like the song as a whole and think all of my advice can be taken with a grain of salt. I could use help on my track too. I hope I was able to help a little bit. -CB

not sure if it really has an ambient feel to it.. It feels more dark and creepy sounding. If u wanted it to be smooth/ambient maybe change key? See what happens.. The production itself is alright just not ssure about the main sound. Keep it up dude, Could u return me some feedback? Thanks!! Lofi beat tape ''jointz###" (f4f)

Back