Travis Scott Type Beat - Justice League '' Feed Return 100%

the drums are big af defo hear travis scott on this.. Cool sound design i dig that synth arp that comes in. sounds analog aalso, has this raw quality to it.. might be the distortion. Dope vox sample its subtle but compliments the feel perfectly.. I would say maybe some extra sound fx here and there? No biggy though... Keep up the good work! Couldl you return some feedback on mine? PEACE!! M a k i n g L o f i [EPISODE 2!]

The beat sounds dope the drums hit nice and hard the only thing is the beat sounded a lil empty maybe add a few more sounds/fx into the track with fresh melodies not too many tho you don't want too much going on.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

The beat is cool, and like said above you can improve it. May be by layer another synth to your arp and add some variation. A second melody could be dope to add more life into the beat. I don't know if you understand what I'm saying lol.

Anyway, that's a really good start. It's def sound weird like Travis Scott. The only advice I can give you is keep learning and practice as often as you can.

By the way I love your drums ! And you can also add a lil bit reverb on your 808. I mean in a bus, to give it more power.

Bro i like that 808!! Your trapwork is good!! Fine beat. I have subscribed your Youtube channel would you pls return the favor!!

Last edited:
The beat is cool, and like said above you can improve it. May be by layer another synth to your arp and add some variation. A second melody could be dope to add more life into the beat. I don't know if you understand what I'm saying lol.

Anyway, that's a really good start. It's def sound weird like Travis Scott. The only advice I can give you is keep learning and practice as often as you can.

By the way I love your drums ! And you can also add a lil bit reverb on your 808. I mean in a bus, to give it more power.

Thank you for your feedback bro

I dont wanted to much action on this beat. Im fine with it , the way it is. Less is more

I dig this bro. The hihats seem to come off a bit loud and your kicks could hit a little harder. Just keep working on your craft and the natural talent will come.

I just dropped a new instrumental. If you could leave a like, comment, repost, and follow I'd appreciate that <3

- Lucciago

Back