Travis Scott Type Beat [F4F]

Nice beat. I can definitely hear someone on this. I suggest switching up the melody in some parts to make it a little more interesting. It sounds pretty good though.

I like it but i feel its missing something, i like the airy string-y type pad, very travis, but those orchestra hits make the beat sound dated. keep it up dude i fuck with it

Peep my newest beat i'd love to know what you think, constructive feedback welcomed!

Gude,

I also feel like the melody could use some variation, but thats kinda absolet as soon as a rapper hits the record, so...The 808 goes hard on this one. Personally I like that orch stabs. Maybe the claps could get a little bit more reverb. But all that sounds more negative, then its meant to be - just my two cents, I still like the beat. Keep up the good work, bro!

If you got a minute, check my new beat: Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *River* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

I like it but i feel its missing something, i like the airy string-y type pad, very travis, but those orchestra hits make the beat sound dated. keep it up dude i fuck with it

Peep my newest beat i'd love to know what you think, constructive feedback welcomed!

Thanks for the feedback!

Gude,

I also feel like the melody could use some variation, but thats kinda absolet as soon as a rapper hits the record, so...The 808 goes hard on this one. Personally I like that orch stabs. Maybe the claps could get a little bit more reverb. But all that sounds more negative, then its meant to be - just my two cents, I still like the beat. Keep up the good work, bro!

If you got a minute, check my new beat: Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *River* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

Thanks for the good feedback bro!

Back