Travis Scott type beat F4F

808 plays nice, i really catch the vibe. Snare fits well, closed hi-hat sounds loose. Miss an open hi-hat perhaps it could help on the most quiet parts. Synth noises are interesting. Mixing sounds okay, nice beat overall. Could you review this trap beat here i made please?

Waddup man,

I checked out your beat and its cool man :) The only thing that you could improve on is like variation. The snare-roll repeats to much i think and maybe if you had done them everyone a bit different it would have more vibe.
But thats only my opinion, i think that you have made a dope beat and keep goin on man.

I'm really curious what u think about a beat that i've made, you can check him down here :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/diejon-feedback-please-f4f-525655/

This track is very dope. It has a very cool dark vibe that I could definitely see Travis Scott working with. The drum patterns are great I would just say the mixing needs a touch up. Making the drums a little louder and tightening up the hi hat would make this track phenomenal. Other than that I really loved it. Check one of my beats?

I like it man really creative. I felt like after 1:25 one of the sounds went on a little too long, but other than that dope.

Melodies are dope. Would of liked the drums to hit a bit harder. Sounds a bit like the low end was cut a lil too much and the mids dipped a little much but its def unique in a good way.

Back