travø - wavy [f4f]

travø

hey guys, travø here.
been a minute since i released anything but check out my new track, wavy!
i'm actually rapping on this one... let me know what you think

thanks!

Wavy. The beat is aight, mathes up your flow pretty well but it seem kinda quiet in the mix compared to the accapella. I like yo style tho you kinda sound like del the funky from deltron 3030 lol

Clean beat def suits the wavy vibes I also think ya got a dope flow but I agree with the user above the beat is a lil too quiet compared to the vox the vox should just sit above the beat not be way louder but that can be easily fixed.

DOpe beat. Works with your flow. I don't know, but there's something about the 808 that bothers me personally. I think it's the notes you used for it

Wavy. The beat is aight, mathes up your flow pretty well but it seem kinda quiet in the mix compared to the accapella. I like yo style tho you kinda sound like del the funky from deltron 3030 lol
thanks for the feedback. yeah the guy who mixed it didn't really do a great job so i was trying to balance it myself, i messed it up a little though lol. i fixed it a bit so it should be better.

Clean beat def suits the wavy vibes I also think ya got a dope flow but I agree with the user above the beat is a lil too quiet compared to the vox the vox should just sit above the beat not be way louder but that can be easily fixed.
thanks man, yeah once again the mixing was wack so i just did it myself and i had to work with two mp3s :rolleyes: thanks!

DOpe beat. Works with your flow. I don't know, but there's something about the 808 that bothers me personally. I think it's the notes you used for it
yeah the 808s are a little muddy cause the producer sent me the mp3 to combine with my vocals lol. thanks for the feedback man!

appreciate your feedback everyone :)

Dope flow, 808 is way too loud in the mix but i read above you only had the mp3 so next time try a little multi-band compression to bring it down.

Back