trappin out el caserio (f4f)

I like how the songs structured, its like organized chaos. shits dope. what you planning on doint with it? slide it this way :cheers:

bruh that sample in the back throughout the song is straight killer. it kinda reminds me of the one from i serve the base my future. really nice percussion in this beat and the harmony synths are nice. good job bro

This beat is dope bro. love the hats and dark sounds, I can relate to this one a lot. Sounds mix pretty well with each other keep up the good work!

I really like the abstract melodies in the beat. One thing I would change though is make the pad quieter and EQ some of the low end in order to bring the 808 out more. Overall, I love how unique this track is. Great job!

this is definetley different. i like how your experimenting with you snare and hat patterns. id work on your mixing, the beat sounds a bit muffled, none of the drums really pop out, maybe try panning some of your sounds etc... good beat over all, keep it up.

check my new beats below, id appreciate any feedback.

Sample is cool and so is the baseline. But it really couldn't keep my interest up, I feel like there should have been a lot more stuff going, but I guess thats normal if you want someone to rap over it. You're on the right track.

The dark atmosphere at the beginning is definitely dope. The sub bass is very punchy, very energetic, it's always good for a trap beat. The little bell pattern is dope too. The melody between 0:55 and 1:45 is maybe too long. If you compose a shorter melody, maybe it will be more "catchy" do you know what I mean? But overall it's a good beat and the mixing part sounds nice too. Good job bro. ;)

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/feedback-feedback-life-f-4-f-532403/

Back