Trap w/ Rock sample "I Don't Need You" F4F

seq

I havent released in over a year. I have still been making beats but figured it was overdue that I release one to soundcloud. Let me know your feedback as well as leaving a link to your music so I can post feedback there.

Thanks FP

Left a comment on your page. Very good track man!

I will revisit and see if i can find another element to add to the track. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for my feedback. I like your track but its a little to repetitive and does need more variation, but I like it my friend :)

This is dope fam! The kick drum and 808 I'd hitting real nice, I would just turn the volume up on the snare. Other than that this is real dope! Definitely want to hear from you! I left you a comment, like, and follow on your soundcloud profile! Keep up the good work! Return the feed?

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback everyone!!

@dellproducer Hit you back with the like and follow as well! Winner's Circle is a great beat!

Thanks for checking it out! That a really good idea to sidechain the snare. I hadnt thought of that, I will consider that technique for future mixes

this is sick bro..love the chill vibe and vocals and the guitar fits nice... i like the pauses to give it some flavor...one thing though that snare feels weak i would like it to hit harder..almost sounds like u have it filtered

I like this but something about it is off. Maybe it's missing something in my opinion. I like the guitar licks a lot that you sampled, could have left the vocals out though, again my opinion. The hi hats are pretty basic but I like what you did with the bass. I actually prefer it a lot more when the hi hats drop out. That kick goes crazy though, I'm digging that.

Overall good beat.

Check out my track please
DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

I like the vibe, the track reminded me of the Justin Bieber song "All that matters". The filter parts and the scratches are nice. That sample is very hot. I agree it could use another element to bring it all together. The sidechain on the snare idea is a good one i might have to use also.

Link
\/
*NEW* Trap Banger *F4F*

Last edited:
Back