[Trap/Soul] Drake Type Beat [F4F]

I like the overall vibe of the beat, I like the simple melody its easy for a rapper to get busy over. The drums have to be a little bit louder and a little bit more aggressive for the type of sample. I think doing this would change the overall beat drastically. I would turn down the claps as I think it would blend better with the beat if you did as they can be a little distracting from the rest of the beat. I do like the top end of the 808, I even think you can a little louder on the 808 too. Anyway nice beat man, just minor tweaking here and there good work keep it up!

Check me out when you get the chance:

Lofi hip hop - Inspired by Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood - F4F

Ok so heres the thing

1st of all this shit GO!!!

2nd,

I see where you think this is a Drake beat, and your not wrong, but this is more of a Wayne beat than a Drake beat but since Drake came up on Wayne beats by default i can see Drake on this as well. Perhaps a collab. Whats the Sample?

Love the Drum pattern. Good clean mix. Good looped sample that doesn't feel repetitive. The drum choice allows for that drake "arrogant" aggressive flow he likes to use like on IYRTI2L. I would not call this a trap soul beat though. Not at al. Its dope, its just not trap soul imo. Im gonna go smoke to this now. You just got a like on YT from me as well.

return feed here:

(F4F) Competition Beats (F4F)

Last edited:
I like the overall vibe of the beat, I like the simple melody its easy for a rapper to get busy over. The drums have to be a little bit louder and a little bit more aggressive for the type of sample. I think doing this would change the overall beat drastically. I would turn down the claps as I think it would blend better with the beat if you did as they can be a little distracting from the rest of the beat. I do like the top end of the 808, I even think you can a little louder on the 808 too. Anyway nice beat man, just minor tweaking here and there good work keep it up!

Check me out when you get the chance:

Lofi hip hop - Inspired by Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood - F4F

Thanks for the feedback!

Ok so heres the thing

1st of all this shit GO!!!

2nd,

I see where you think this is a Drake beat, and your not wrong, but this is more of a Wayne beat than a Drake beat but since Drake came up on Wayne beats by default i can see Drake on this as well. Perhaps a collab. Whats the Sample?

Love the Drum pattern. Good clean mix. Good looped sample that doesn't feel repetitive. The drum choice allows for that drake "arrogant" aggressive flow he likes to use like on IYRTI2L. I would not call this a trap soul beat though. Not at al. Its dope, its just not trap soul imo. Im gonna go smoke to this now. You just got a like on YT from me as well.

return feed here:

(F4F) Competition Beats (F4F)

Thanks for the feedback, I left some on your post!

Back