Trap-ish mellow beat. Will return feedback on your post.

thugsy15

Hello there! I made a mellow melody and then put a trap-ish beat on it. Let me know what you think. Leave a link to your music so I can return the favor. Thank you!

Great vibe man! Definitely very mellow. Some of the sound design isn't really my thing tho, like the synth that does the melody around the middle. That's more personal style than any real issue tho. Pretty good stuff regardless.

Would love feedback on this Nas remix I did. Player's in the sig, since I can't post any links rn

Man, the melody sounds great you've created a nice warm and wide ambience for the beat. However, I don't dig the drums that much I think they don't support the main melody as much because there's too much going on I'd keep them slower on the hats and use percussion more sparsely. Also, I guess that some of the quality was lost when you've uploaded the track but the main hat sounds low quality itself. Piano sound great though, I'd try to make it shine with the rest.

Mycelial Cords - Close With You | Future x Drake Type Beat

I like the overall vibe of the track; it's dope and chilled out. The only thing that I would change is the bass. The sub clashes a bit too much with the main melody, especially in the higher octaves. An 808 and some EQ would make this thing bounce. Besides that, this beat is pretty good.

Back