Trap/EDM banger F4F 100%

Sound great ! Just a little thing at 1:23 it sound a little saturated but overall it's nice

Love the creepy vibe, I like the synth you used but I would use a low pass filter in some sections to switch it up. Overall I like how you mixed trap and EDM even though that may not be my type of music. Left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Not my style personally but parts of it are catchy and I appreciate all the work you put into the melodies and different patterns. It's actually quite impressive. Somewhere in between EDM and trap. I would have no idea how to rap over this lol. Good job overall.

Not my style personally but parts of it are catchy and I appreciate all the work you put into the melodies and different patterns. It's actually quite impressive. Somewhere in between EDM and trap. I would have no idea how to rap over this lol. Good job overall.

yea it would hard 2 flow over it but its great to just listen and enjoy it very nice bringin both sounds together

Love the creepy vibe, I like the synth you used but I would use a low pass filter in some sections to switch it up. Overall I like how you mixed trap and EDM even though that may not be my type of music. Left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Thanks for the comment feedback returned!

Thanks for the feed homie..,yea there’s way too much going on for an artist but it’s intended to be instrumental! Just fed u back!

Thanks for the feedback. At first i didnt really like the synth that was playing along with the 808 for the first minute but it grew on me, When the beat went insane at 1:24 was really sick. I love the filtered part at 2:15 You've got a lot of talent man this is like 3 or 4 songs in 1. Really creative. The part at 3:40 really sounded like commercial EDM like you would hear at a festival. Nice job.

1 Thing though i hear the compression really heavy on some parts, it sounds like a mastering compression, maybe look into doing a side chain for the kick.

Last edited:
really hard Trap banger! All that siren stuff going on fits the style really well.

Subscribed you for support, hope you guys can support too!

Thanks for the feedback. At first i didnt really like the synth that was playing along with the 808 for the first minute but it grew on me, When the beat went insane at 1:24 was really sick. I love the filtered part at 2:15 You've got a lot of talent man this is like 3 or 4 songs in 1. Really creative. The part at 3:40 really sounded like commercial EDM like you would hear at a festival. Nice job.

1 Thing though i hear the compression really heavy on some parts, it sounds like a mastering compression, maybe look into doing a side chain for the kick.

Thanks for the detailed feedback man!

Back