[TRAP] Charles Bradley - The World (DROG Remix) [F4F]

DROG Beats

DROG Beats
check out my latest remix!

Charles Bradley - The World (DROG Remix)

Any feedback given I will return the favour! :)

Gude,

not really trap more like regular hiphop / boom bap - but damn this knocks^^ The drums got a great groove and a good sample. Really nice man, i subbed!

If you got a minute, check out my stuff: Relaxing Chill Trap Beat | *Hollow* | prod. by Mr.nRage

I only labelled it as Trap because most of the drums used in the remix are from Trap Kits. Thanks for the feedback and sub! I will be posted regularly on Youtube/ Soundcloud so look out for more!

Your drums are really tight. Mix well with the bass. You get that mix down well I think. I would have liked a little lead or arp in the second chorus.
Great work! keep it up.

Your drums are really tight. Mix well with the bass. You get that mix down well I think. I would have liked a little lead or arp in the second chorus.
Great work! keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback man! There is a little arp in the ending chorus in the background but might be hard to hear first time round!

i would try to use more up to date sounds.. beat isn't bad or anything, i just cant think of an artist who this fits today ... maybe jay z if he did 4:44 again but anyway checkout this new song i did .. i also produced the beat, came out fire... https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-feed-4-feed-drop-links-541015/#post50069310

Thanks for the feedback man! This is a remix so I don't expect anyone to jump on this beat so thats why the sounds aren't up to date

Great work! keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback! Just heard the news!!!! RIP Charles Bradley!

Dig the sample flip. Cuts sound clean and I like the drums. Mix sounds pretty good to me. I like the distinct sections, I could definitely hear a rapper on this. The only critique I have is that I'd like a little more woody snare sound with more of a pop. Check me out:
Hurricane - Pusha T, Schoolboy Q type beat (F4F) - prod. by Jack Muta

Thanks for the feedback man! Yeah the snare sounded a lot different in the early stages which I should of sticked with but chose this one!

Back