track i produced.. check it out.. F4F

First track needs the highs cut off and the second needs the sub bass lowered in my opinion. Other than that great beats and I like the rapping on the first one.

No problem, would appreciate some feedback on my beats.

Sir Oosh | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Peace

of course man. i listened to flow. it sounds very quiet. it's not bad at all, drums could hit a lot harder. the instruments are a little plastic-like if u know what i mean. but not bad bro!

The mix is cool, your flow on point got that Cappadonna sound IMO. Keep it up. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...d-asf-prod-dontablack330-537050/#post50054443

thank u very much sir, i appreciate it! i got back at your thread already

Shout out to you man, this truly vibes like some old school hip hop. I love the drums on the first one and the sample sounds really good. Sounds like you've got your flow pretty established too, reminds me of a mix between Nas and A$ap Rocky (no offense lol). The Kick and Snare just need a little more punch to stand out in the mix. I believe a transient shaper/saturation/distortion plugin would do the trick. But overall, this is pure fire.

Check out my latest and drop some feedback: F4F--> 21 Savage x Future Type beat- 'Fearless'

Shout out to you man, this truly vibes like some old school hip hop. I love the drums on the first one and the sample sounds really good. Sounds like you've got your flow pretty established too, reminds me of a mix between Nas and A$ap Rocky (no offense lol). The Kick and Snare just need a little more punch to stand out in the mix. I believe a transient shaper/saturation/distortion plugin would do the trick. But overall, this is pure fire.

Check out my latest and drop some feedback: F4F--> 21 Savage x Future Type beat- 'Fearless'

Thank you I really appreciate the nice words fam! Got back you thread as well bro

That first beat bangs.. Good mic presence good flow... The high keys or strings.. I can't make out what it is, but whatever the case the vol is a lil high on that.. But that's very minor overall this a excellent track good job.. Check me whenever

OHMS - "Demagouge" F4F 100

Mixing is good. Rapper's flow is dope. I really like this track, it has a very old school vibe. Agree on the high pitched keys/strings sounding a bit loud, but overall great job on this one.

Check out mine. It's also an old school type of beat. Let me know what you think.
Piano+brass+ dirty drums. Feed for feed.

Nice track, reminds me of Jedi Mind Tricks. The beat is absolutely banging, love the sample and the drums but I feel like the mix could be slightly better. That high lead needs some cutoff because it is bery harsh on the ear, and the drums could cut through a bit more other then that it's absolute heat, love it !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your opinion, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, here's a link !

I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

thanks for all the responses, i really appreciate it... i just got back at all threads.

The sounds are great. I would just cut off a little more in the first track and put some instruments lower some are to hard. Otherwise the oldschool vibe is awesome.

Be free to check out mine
Dark Angry Rap Beats Aggressive Trap Type Instrumental | Scout | 2017 - YouTube
^thx for your feedback bro. sick beat man, the bassline is jammin.. i like the higher keys that come in a lot. good job!

Last edited:
Back