Tory Lanez & The Weeknd Type Beat FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

GuessBeatz

What's up everyone?

I would love feedback on this beat, specifically if I achieved the dark toronto type of sound I was going for. Leave your music down below and I'll return the feedback as soon as I can.

I think you did a really good job of getting that vibe, the only think that threw me off a little was the piano, it switched the vibe up so it was a little weird

also this is just personal preference but i think that the drops after those awesome buildups were a little underwhelming, although i can totally see them being dope if there were vocals on the track, so I don't think that's really a bad thing

overall fantastic stuff, check me out if you can
this will probably make you 50x more handsome, also F4F

Nice dark vibe but the 808 sounds a lil off but you have some elements of the dark Toronto vibe like some of the sounds are dark and atmospheric but the beat wasn't lo-fi enough also some of the melodies are a lil boring and simple not being rude but they wasn't really catchy.

Check out my track.
[F4F] Post Malone x Russ x QUIÑ x Tinashe Type Beat "DREAMER"

nah you weren't being rude i appreciate all feedback good or bad. COming up with melodies is something i struggle with so more often than not they're pretty basic I agree with you there. Glad I got the vibe down for the most part

I think you did a really good job of getting that vibe, the only think that threw me off a little was the piano, it switched the vibe up so it was a little weird

also this is just personal preference but i think that the drops after those awesome buildups were a little underwhelming, although i can totally see them being dope if there were vocals on the track, so I don't think that's really a bad thing

overall fantastic stuff, check me out if you can
this will probably make you 50x more handsome, also F4F

thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it.

I definitely know what type of sound you were going for. I'd say don't worry about doing a bunch of different notes with your 808s just make sure they're streamlined and with the rest of the beat and melody. Also spend more time on mixing your percs. Keep working bro!!

I just dropped a new instrumental, let me know what you think! Leave a like or comment if you fuck with it.

- Lucciago

I actually really enjoyed the atmosphere you made with the pads. The melody that comes in around 1:30 threw me off a bit since they were just repeating whole notes...just didn't seem to fit the vibe you created earlier. If you made a melody using quarter notes and threw in a chord at the end of every measure, I think it would sound dope imo. Maybe even using a filtered piano or Rhodes would fit the sound selection better. The little drum flare that came in at 1:53 was really cool. Lots of potential in this. Gave you a like and a comment on your yt channel

Check my post out whenever you can.
G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

Back