Tory Lanez and Jhene Aiko Type Beat F4F

GuessBeatz

Haven't made a beat in a few weeks because of school but now that I'm done for summer I'm tryna get back into the swing of things. I'd love some feedback on it from you guys let me know what you think and as always I'll return the favor as soon as possible

Nice beat I like how you switched it up with those drums, you could of slowly brought them in progressively to make it sound better but thats in my opinion, also the kick could use a lil more punch not a lot just a lil other than that great track keep up the good work.

Check out my youtube.
Hail Caesar Beats
- YouTube

Nice keys sound, good vibes,nice drums, good mix. Only thing I honestly don't like when 2 chords is just playing repeatedly in a loop imo. I like it better when theres some notes here ,some slides, little tension building chords and drops just gives it that more professional session ed piano sound. If i was you i would learn some music theory or learn how to play piano little so you can make your tracks sound that much more interesting.
*EMOTIONAL TYPE BEAT* Alive! and fresh air sample beat[FEED FOR FEEDBACK]

Thought this was good honestly, very well done everything on point. I liked the little effects you threw in there in the beginning and near the middle. Everything seemed to vibe well together.. and Loved the feel I got from it. Thanks for the feedback too by the way. I put it to use.

Back