|TM88 inspired Beat| - F4F Hunna%

Yo! Cool beat. I think the overall level of the beat is a bit low and in my opinion this beat needs a bigger sounding 808. Something that hits your chest, you feel me? Because its a very trap inspired beat imho the 808 is a priority. Don't let not having monitors discourage you man. Just make sure you listen to it on different speakers, ear phones, head phones, car stereos, anything thats a speaker. That will help you get an accurate read on your overall mix. Keep it up!

Whenever you get the chance check me out!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...op-thats-way-we-roll-bro-538485/#post50059741

Last edited:
Yo! Cool beat. I think the overall level of the beat is a bit low and in my opinion this beat needs a bigger sounding 808. Something that hits your chest, you feel me? Because its a very trap inspired beat imho the 808 is a priority. Don't let not having monitors discourage you man. Just make sure you listen to it on different speakers, ear phones, head phones, car stereos, anything thats a speaker. That will help you get an accurate read on your overall mix. Keep it up!

Whenever you get the chance check me out!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...op-thats-way-we-roll-bro-538485/#post50059741
cheers man, i changed it slightly but it just does help having bass boosted headphones but i shall persevere!

Last edited:
I'm digging what you got here. I think the drums do need to hit a little harder, I think an xtra bass hit would help that. I also agree wit above comment I think the beat itself needs to be turned up a little bit. Good lead melody blended nicely sonically. Overall good work. keep it up.

That melody is sick! Nice sounds selection I really like that plucks. The mix is solid only thing I would change is the kick. I think more punchy kick will work better.

I think its wayy tooo minimal even for a trap beat.. Made the sounds more interesting maybe with reverb with long decays or echos etc.. Try adding layers of other things too.. I think the hats need a bit of tightening too.. Keep it up! Rtf? Peace No Cake Mix - OUTSS

dope beat fam! some great trap ish! drums might be a bit harder for my taste other than that its a solid beat man! keep up the good work

The lead melody was dope. The drums and mix need improvement tho. work on sound selection for your drums. find some good kits out there.

the beat is just a bit too basic at this point. needs more layers. keep working to improve. you'll get there.

Thanks man, I know my drum selection is lacking. i found a couple packs from google but i dont really know what im looking for, do you have any recommendations?

Back