Time (F4F)

Wishart Beats

Ill Beats for tha Kids
Here you go kids, its what you've all been waiting for. Tell me what you think and I'll make sure to return the favor.

nice sample. intro is great! really good drum programming. good chops, and the sample is very well arranged. I enjoyed listening to this beat. keep it up man!!! :) and yeah, I like the end of the beat, really nice

youve got a good ear for samples. the flow on this track is great. thoroughly entertaining. inspiring even.

intro is great, sample is dope and your flip is sick, the drums are on point as well, love the beat bro can't say anything bad about it, amazing work dude

I dig this fam.The sample is dope. I think what would make this beat even better is if you swapped and your snare and kick that comes in at 1:21. If your snare had a little more snap or crunch and your kick a little more thump it would take this beat to that next level. Its def good work though fam. The mix is solid. Keep it up.

Yo man this is great, no criticism from me. If you're up for collaborations that would be really awesome!

Newnew if you'd like:

Thanks for the feedback!

- Nice sample
- I like the filter you put on the drums! Kind of reminds me of a Noah Shebib feel-
- I like the arrangement of the beat
- I say compress the snare/drums a little and add a little top end EQ on the snare just to give the snare a little more pop!

The sample is beautiful, the intro set the tone of the beat perfectly. I liked how you used filters on your sample to give it more of an atmospheric sound to it. The drums worked very well with the sample too, it's not a very complicated pattern, but it fit the melody very well. I also enjoyed how you switched many of the snares and kicks to keep it from being repetitive.

Overall this is a great beat man, It was executed very well and the vibe is amazing. Dropped a like for you.

This is so hot. I love how the beat builds up from the sample in the beginning. The various changes that occur as the beat progresses keep it sounding interesting and unique. The drums sound clean and the snares fits well in the mix. Nice job overall.

Super production and I really dig the flip with the choice of drums you used - soulful hip hop right here and all the levels are so on point. Def one of the hotter beats I've heard on here in months. Following you on SC now cuz you're my type of producer and I look forward to your future joints.

Back