Throw A Fist [Horrorcore Rap] [F4F]

bigotboy

Hey guys here's my newest track... Production/vocals/etc all by me. Leave feedback (along with a link to your song) and I'll return the favor.

Lyric video:

Or you can listen through soundcloud via my signature.

Throw a fist is great dude... it's like a rap version of Slipknot... GJ on the beats and vocals, mixing and prduction.

Throw a fist is great dude... it's like a rap version of Slipknot... GJ on the beats and vocals, mixing and prduction.
That's a true compliment right there, thank you man! Any tracks you'd like feedback on? (I don't remember giving you feedback prior)

That's a true compliment right there, thank you man! Any tracks you'd like feedback on? (I don't remember giving you feedback prior)

yeah i got a rap tune up on SC, im not a rapper but could work with one, heck, i'll give you my rap link cuz it's from like 2004, lol, then a triphop tune you might wanna spit some vibes over ;)

My Rap from 2004:

A mix i need lyrics on:

Last edited:
yeah i got a rap tune up on SC, im not a rapper but could work with one, heck, i'll give you my rap link cuz it's from like 2004, lol, then a triphop tune you might wanna spit some vibes over ;)

My Rap from 2004:

A mix i need lyrics on:

Honestly that raps not too shabby at all man, especially for 2004! xD It has a cool beat too.

That triphop beat is QUITE trippy. Lol. I'm kinda picturing what I could do on it in my head, but it's definitely a stretch from the style I go for. I think I'll pass on this one.

Aight man, to each their own, im old and have writers block bt possibly a pint of whisky will break the barrrier ;)

Keep up the good work.

not my cup of tea but i'd say your beat is dope, pretty simple but maybe a harder kick or 808 would have filled up some of the empty space in the beat. other than that good work!

not my cup of tea but i'd say your beat is dope, pretty simple but maybe a harder kick or 808 would have filled up some of the empty space in the beat. other than that good work!

Appreciate it bro, interesting feedback. I'll keep that in mind next time, thanks.

Nice style and a good drum/trapwork! Keep it on!

Ay this is dope man, I like that chill ass vibe you have going. Also the background voice isn't too overpowering or anything so it would work well with a rap on top of it.

Thanks for the kind comments as well my man.

The lyrical are good but my issue with the song is the rapper's flow, it feels way to forced, like they're struggling to rhyme on beat(especially the first guy) tbh. And that hook, again the lyrics are good but the guy needs to shout that bars and sound aggressive.

I like the beat. Sounds like early 2000's 3-6 mafia stuff. I would've added some brass stabs, and played around with the hi-hats a bit more to get more intricate pattern. Other than that I like song concept. Peace.

Back