"The Third WHeel" Mafia/Mob Movie Style Dirty South Instrumental *F4F*

This is cool, I like the pianos and the kicks, but I think the snare needs to be a little brighter, try layering it with a 'lighter' sounding snare or boost some of the hi/mid frequencies a little bit to give it some more presence in the mix. Think you need more going on with the hi hats - I get the feel you're going for with them but I think this would benefit with busier hi hats.

Cool idea, like the film samples you've put in their too, keep it up.

This is cool, I like the pianos and the kicks, but I think the snare needs to be a little brighter, try layering it with a 'lighter' sounding snare or boost some of the hi/mid frequencies a little bit to give it some more presence in the mix. Think you need more going on with the hi hats - I get the feel you're going for with them but I think this would benefit with busier hi hats.

Cool idea, like the film samples you've put in their too, keep it up.

I would say the exact same about the snare, try raising the volume a bit as well + boosting the higher frequencies, some busy percussion in the background could really help with the hats, check out mine if you can peace https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-feedback/new-motivational-trap-beat-466956/

I am not qualified to comment on the mixing of this like the previous posters. The beat matches the description of the mood very well. I am not sure what to suggest regards improvement perhaps adding more variation since the piano loop is the same throughtout the whole track. Nice work.

that's a sick ass sample. i loved the movie quotes, the rising synth and all your other sound selection. i just think you need to work on the drums a little more. at the end of the bars, you could bring that kick in like 4 times in a row right before the next bar. that would set it off. then do some extra work on those hats and you got a banger!

return feedback please

Back