Think u better than me? Post here

Its ok Nothing really special. Have to be honest or you'll never progress. But yea I think I can come a little better! Check this one out.

Last edited:
Very original I'm diggin the whole feel. the bass is on point! I'd maybe add a dirtied up organ or something just to bring out a little more flavor because the beat gets a little repetitive but its a dope beat, has a lot of potential. 5/10

Last edited:
The start sample is pretty nice. Good vibe and transitions, sounds quite original i like what you done here. Bassline sounds good and the kick play too. Synth is the top thing you done in the beat i say... well mixed. If you wish to hear some other beat types, aprecciate visits on my soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/cbg-131194

I really think your beats are hot : Style2 and (T)rap (M)onger
Just I think you really need a better mix, it's only that, cause you got huge idea and composition man ! I don't think I'm better than you but I post some of my beats I really like, its an original kind made for rap freestyle, just let know what you think about it

I really think your beats are hot : Style2 and (T)rap (M)onger
Just I think you really need a better mix, it's only that, cause you got huge idea and composition man ! I don't think I'm better than you but I post some of my beats I really like, its an original kind made for rap freestyle, just let know what you think about it

work on your mix. the kick is like a rock. let it breathe. its over compressed. 4/10

you for real?

Yes all you have to do is give your honest opinion! Thats what I did. We sound like 2 different genres but none the less I was just being honest! I think my beat is pretty good. Only took like 20 minutes on the beat. Just one of many beats I will be selling for $0.99 on itunes in a album!

Hope I didnt hurt your feelings. But I mean your title expresses your the best at it to begin with when you can just look at the wave form of your beat and tell there was no good mix or the beat mastered to level out everything!

We can go to a whole diffrent thread and ask who's beat better yours or mine if you want!

I like the vox but the scary pads are throwing me off a bit. Everything else is very very dope bro. I'd like it more with a bit more mixing.

Please be sure to check out my song in the signature and return the feedback!

Back