Theresa corbyn (official music video)

Outss

Here is my official music video 'Theresa Corbyn', also produced by me. Let me know what you think of the concept!

Beats pretty cool, can't really fault it.

While lyrically it's pretty good and I like the subject matter a lot as its pretty relatable. I feel that with the fast rapping at times it's hard to fully understand what you're saying if you're not from Britain.

But it's definitely something very workable and needs to be said. I can't fault that.

Last edited:
Nice I like the concept behind the track also nice to see someone rap about some political and other issues also dope flow bro and very nice work on the instrumental I like the way the beat is more on the subtle chilled side which allows you as the artist to really flow over the instrumental and be the main focus, the vid is not the most creative (not saying in a rude way) but it works and is original and anyway the main focus is the message in the lyrics aslong as that gets to people thats all you need.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Motivate - Saweetie x Nipsey Hussle x YG x SOB X RBE (West Coast) Type Beat

Back