THA HIjAQ VOLUME 2 MIXTAPE IS HERE!

Ooooooooo, this is really dope man! I love the vibe of it all and the clarity in your sound. Everything blends well together and the mix sounds very well balanced and orchestrated. Definitely gonna check you out for more releases.

Have a listen to my stuff and let me in on some feedback!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

Wow, Super dope stuff man!!! tight flow, great mix, nice smooth vibe, fresh instruments, tight cuts and scratch's, great Production!!! keep it up!! :cool:

- Returned

Last edited:
That's so damn great mate,the flow on every beat sounds full and energetic and the mix sounds tight too,you've got an old school vibe and that's awesome,Keep it up!

Returning feed. Love the vibe on this. Flows, rhyme schemes, delivery, everything is on point. Mix sounds good. Nothing bad to say at all, nice work. Hit me up if you wanna collab on something.

About to check this out now! Why does your datPiff Link say "Various Artist"? You may want to look into that homie. You def want your name out there fasho.

About to check this out now! Why does your datPiff Link say "Various Artist"? You may want to look into that homie. You def want your name out there fasho.
I appreciate that info fam, its my first time dropping it on there, I'll get that fixed ASAP

Fasho homie you def need your name in them headlines. I sometimes check out Datpiff just to listen to upcoming talent and I almost never click a tape if it says "various artist" because I think someone just throwing a bunch of signed artist together.

My review of your project homie "Streamed for datpiff" Good marketing with "quotemylines.com" drops

"The thrill is here" This track actually doesn't play for some reason. Man I was able to put this joint on and let in run. You are spitten hard and the overall theme of the tape has that gritty 90s hip-hop vibe to it. I can see the backpackers eating this up homie. This can most definitely stand on its own because it track brings a different energy but the lyrics are always there I can tell you go hard on your pen game. My favorite joint is #Nodaysoff the beat has its on life and you where able to ride the hell out of it. Great release homie and the overall mastering of the full length project. Those who say "hip-hop" is dead etc etc this is what they are looking for most of the time and your giving it to them. Only thing I was looking for some bangers haha but that's just personal preference and related more to my personal sound. This more so utilizes more of a sample based sound. Keep grinding homie fasho.

I love your tape bro. you never disappointed me. Straight hip hop. like the pure art form. This was dope. But where can i download it at???????

Thanks for your feed bro - I'm here to return the feed.

This is hot man - great flow, killer lyrics, and the beats/production take me back to an old school head space. This really is high level bro. You def. know what you're doing. I'll be checking you for more releases.

Keep bringing the heat - this is fire!

Cheers!

Back