Testify (I return ALL FEEDBACK 100%) 9th Wonder type style.

funky funky!!

dig the chops, may do some filtering or chorus/fx to give it more personality!

i would suggest getting those drums a little louder in the mix, too!

those suggestions are just me being picky, haha

keep it up broski! 9th is only of my favorite proucers so i was listening with judgement ;p

i'm not really feeling the sample, it is alright, not that great, but everything else is dope man, nice job, it really has that 9th/ premier feel!

I was digging the intro, and the way you warped the sample. Thought the drums fit very well. Sat nicely, nestled right into the whole beat. You could probably fade up that bass-line a bit more. I enjoyed the pauses. The chords/pad you played in the beginning don't sound out of tune to me but they definitely add tension. I liked it. Second half, I'm not so sure when they first kick in. And throughout, you could probably have done without, if even just to clean up the mix. But overall it has a very nice presentation. The last 'pause' seems a bit harsh, maybe could be faded in/out a bit (just a little) to smooth it out. But overall I enjoyed it! Seemed very well produced. Thanks!

I like the main vocal sample, and you def got the right vibe going on. The drum pattern is nice too and has a nice groove to it. I think that adding a bit more variation in the track would be nice too, but overall, solid job!

Sample is dope and you flipped it well, drums are also very on point bro. I think its been said before but the bass doesn't fit well for me on this one.

Hey I like how you experiemented with this one. But the bassline is clashing with the sample. Try to make sure its in key with the sample otherwise it can strain the listener. The drums knock I like how you changed up the sample during the hook. Other than the bassline I think its solid bro return the feed Bryson Tiller Type Beat F4F

Last edited:
My personal preference is for darker, more aggressive shit but I think you did a good job.

Good sample selection and the chops were flawless. Loved the swing on the drums bruh, definately gave this track the nod factor! Also just personal preference but I would've just filtered out the existing bass from the sample instead of playing my own. Overall this is a hot track, 9/10.

Here's a link to my latest beat. Can you leave me some feedback? Thanks

Back