Tekashi69 / 6ix9ine Type Beat [SUPER FIRE!] **F4F**

Lil Roxas

Tekashi69 / 6ix9ine Type Beat

YouTube

man 6ix9ine new album was hard AF i had to make a beat inspired by it ;)

all feedback is appreciated and returned within 24 hrs :)

I can see you was going for that 6ix9ine vibe I can hear it a lil but as one user above said it does have a west coast vibe to it. Also they bass & kick in this joint are to distorted and loud and the mix sounds just a lil muddy I say a clean hard hitting kick and a nice booming 808 thats not distorted will sound good on this.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Meek Mill x Kevin Gates x Ace Hood Type Beat [F4F]

Pretty cool beat, i like the percussion and the main melody. The bass is a little too distorted, but maybe thats what you were going for lol

the kicks are pretty hard, so if you brought those down a bit it would sound cleaner for sure

good stuff

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...oy-jig-feedback-returned-545424/#post50087572

TY bro! appreciate that. Actually on this particular beat i tried to make the 808 a little more distorted than normal lol

Yeah ima get better at mixing for my next joint haha

alrite i'll check your thread now and leave u some feedback!! :)

I can see you was going for that 6ix9ine vibe I can hear it a lil but as one user above said it does have a west coast vibe to it. Also they bass & kick in this joint are to distorted and loud and the mix sounds just a lil muddy I say a clean hard hitting kick and a nice booming 808 thats not distorted will sound good on this.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Meek Mill x Kevin Gates x Ace Hood Type Beat [F4F]

TY!! glad to hear u can hear SOME 6ix9ine vibes on that beat bro

yeah on this one i purposely tried to get that lite distorted feel to it but i'ma make sure the next one got a cleaner hit to it bro

i'ma check your thread now and leave u a comment !

not my type of thing but i like the distorted bass.. maybe make the drums cut through it a bit more though. Would be better with rapping also. For the style though yeah it suits it. I dig the synth that comes in with that melody after the bass. And when the bass comes bCK In it works nicely also. Dont really dig the piano sound it kind of sounds programmed, maybe have something layered with it in the intro so it doesnt put people off.. because when the beat drops its much better. Keep it up man it seems like a good piece of work overall. Could you return me some feedback on my work at all? Thanks! Live+Die. | Lofi Trap 沿ホ中

Back