Tee Grizzley x Lil Durk Type Beat [FIRE!!] **F4F**

Lil Roxas

Tee Grizzley x Lil Durk Type Beat:

YouTube

all feedback is appreciated!!

please leave your links below and ill return all likes / comments / subs / etc within 24 hrs!!

:)

Sounds good man. I think the bass could move around a little more to give it more of a bass line instead of droning. It also could be a little shorter, or change it up a little more. Good arrangement and parts though. Keep it up!

Made a Beat You Can Vibe To

Overall I liked the idea, make sure you continuously practice your EQ'ing and mixing. Try looking around for more modern sounding percs and make sure there isn't too much reverb on em. Keep grining bro! I released a new track today and it'd be dope if you'd check it out! Drop a like or comment if you dig it.

- Lucciago

Sounds good man. I think the bass could move around a little more to give it more of a bass line instead of droning. It also could be a little shorter, or change it up a little more. Good arrangement and parts though. Keep it up!

Made a Beat You Can Vibe To

thanks for the comment bro, i tried to change it up with the stutter effects but imma switch it up more in the future!!

Ill check out your thread now and leave u a comment too

Overall I liked the idea, make sure you continuously practice your EQ'ing and mixing. Try looking around for more modern sounding percs and make sure there isn't too much reverb on em. Keep grining bro! I released a new track today and it'd be dope if you'd check it out! Drop a like or comment if you dig it.

- Lucciago

yoo thanks for the suggestions!! My EQ'ing and mixing is still a work in progress.

Just listned to your track now and dropped a comment on your SC , that beat is HARD bro .. that 808 sounds beautiful

Duuuuude, if you could take this and work on the EQ and mixing a bit more, this shit could go far! It most definitely has big potential. Keep 'em coming!

Law Of Attraction (74 Bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Law Of Attraction (74 bpm) [FREE BEAT] - YouTube

TY bro - yeah my EQing and mixing needs a little work :)

also i appreciate u leaving a comment on youtube!! i just listened to your track on Soundcloud and dropped u a comment on there too!! melody was nice man - i'd just suggest a HARD kick and it'd be even better !

The melodies are very nice and the drums hit hard the track is dope but the mix needs lil tweaks the bass is a lil muddy and some of the drums sound dry adding a subtle amount of reverb and delay can spice them up but once you fix those things you got yourself a banger great work bro.

Back