Teddy Riley type beat - "Glow" (Prod. King-Vis) *F4F*

King-Vis

This was my attempt of a modern New Jack Swing sound.:hmmm: Inspired by Teddy Riley's early 90's production, songs such as "Now That We Found Love", or "New Jack City, or "Is It Good To You" (feat. Tammy Lucas). Well, you'll be the judge. Feedback will be returned asap.

Very nice how it sounds, quite danceful. Find myself dancing on the chair, like how you explore the percussion elements on that. Bassline is quite interesting to me too. Mix sounds balanced to me, the midstop was great, dope track overall! Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Very nice how it sounds, quite danceful. Find myself dancing on the chair, like how you explore the percussion elements on that. Bassline is quite interesting to me too. Mix sounds balanced to me, the midstop was great, dope track overall! Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?
I checked out your soundcloud before. I enjoyed listening to "Hot Jewel". I'm gonna check out more tracks.

I usually don't enjoy this style of music but what you made here is an exception. The chord progression really gives the beat a happy, up-beat feeling. You captured the sound you were going for nearly perfectly man that's amazing. Keep it up I left a like a comment on your soundcloud. leave feedback;

I usually don't enjoy this style of music but what you made here is an exception. The chord progression really gives the beat a happy, up-beat feeling. You captured the sound you were going for nearly perfectly man that's amazing. Keep it up I left a like a comment on your soundcloud. leave feedback;
The snippet of your song was interesting. Very different from what I was expecting, since you have #Trap written on your tags.

Yooo my bro - this is amazing, took a trip down memory lane with this one. It was so refreshing to listen to with all the Trap thats been flying around lately.

Please add some vinyl crackle / dirt in the background so It sounds like its officially on vinyl. lol.

Left a YouTube comment too.

Return the feed please: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-rnb-vibe-tory-lanez-type-f4f-100-a-526887/

Thank you for the comment, I returned the feedback. Really liked your track.

Back