TC-Can I Flip It? [feedback returned]

TC-Beats&Raps

I created a remix of Can I Kick It by A Tribe called quest, I remade and tweaked the beat to my style so comments on rapping and production appreciated and will of course be returned.

If you wanna see if you can flip it and do it better message me i'll send you an instrumental as long as you promise to link me the finished product.
Thanks for reading

the beat is too simple in my opinion, you should add some more to that drum break, some hi hats or something, and the vocals could be mixed better, but pretty decent

the beat is too simple in my opinion, you should add some more to that drum break, some hi hats or something, and the vocals could be mixed better, but pretty decent
Thanks for the feedback I hear what you mean about the drum being basic it should be more complicated. I have also had other feedback the saying vocals don't sit great in the mix so its something i just have to get better at.

What's up? The beat is cool! I like cool beats. As far as some variations are concern, maybe some hihats here and there, yeah. In my opinion, and it is just based on some of the stuff I listen here and there, beats are less complex, they are very simple and it gives artist room to get creative to. So to me this is a cool beat.

Back