*TARGED* Angry Trap Beat F4F

Sounds great, well balanced and mixed. The only thing I can think of is a change in melody rhythm or key of some sort.

Great work, love the pad and the drums are going in. piano is dope too when it comes in, maybe the delay could have been slightly loader on it but other than that got no critiques for you.

Sounds great, well balanced and mixed. The only thing I can think of is a change in melody rhythm or key of some sort.

Thnk you for your feedback! We will keep your critic for our next beats and try to vary the melody sometimes depending on how we feel the beat.

Great work, love the pad and the drums are going in. piano is dope too when it comes in, maybe the delay could have been slightly loader on it but other than that got no critiques for you.

Thank you for your opinion! Yeah you are right after hearing some times after publishing the sound we have noticed that there was to much delay into the piano and the real melody was destroyed

The percussion in this beat really moves it forward, I'm digging it. The overall mix sounds dope and instruments work well together too. What plugins/software you use to mix? And my only suggestion would be to switch up the melody for a section or two to add some tension.

Check mine out: F4F--> 21 Savage x Future Type beat- 'Fearless'
Thank you very much in the next beats I will try to go farer with the drums and create amazing ones. I use fl studio and for the instruments I take them from omnisphere and nexus but depending on the beat I can also use sakura or even sytrus but as I said it depends. Gonna check out yours now and give my feedback.

Back