TALLEN - CAME FOR (FT ANDERSON .PAAK FLIP) [f4f]

i like the bouncy bass stabs. The drums sound over compressed but i think thats done on purpose. I dig the reverb on the vocals it blends in well. Nice little lofi piece. Keep it up dude. Care to return the feedback? Peace Chocolate Milk

Wasn't sure how Anderson Paak was gonna blend with the beat but it worked well. I like the panning in the drum sounds and the overall vibe of the beat. I would definitely stayed listening if it had gone on longer. If I had to critique something I would've liked if the drums smacked a little harder just because there's not a ton going on instrumentation wise, but it's dope as is too. Nice work. Return feedback here: H.E.R./Drake/SZA type beat - F4F

Those Anderson Paak vocals fit in perfect wow this actually surprised me, I wasn't feeling the beat too much before the vocals kicked in and then I got the vibe suddenly man this is hella creative, funky music is rare these days man good work !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

Back